I want to encapsulate my placenta- what do I do now?
I try to make this process as easy as possible for you, as I know there are so many different things to plan and think about around the birth of your baby.
1. Contact me through email at email@example.com and I will send you the contract and more information. Call me if you still have questions at 301-741-0211.
2. Print your contract, sign it, and bring it with you with your cooler to the hospital/birth center. Pay the full amount ($230, which includes pick up and drop off) through this PayPal link or with cash or check (to Tekla Ayers) when I pick up the placenta from you.
3. You will contact me when you are in labor and then once the baby is here so I know the placenta is ready for pick up. (Hopefully partner, doula or friend will be the one taking care of this!)
4. If birthing at birth center or hospital, include a small cooler and 2 gallon-sized zip-lock bags as part of your “birth bag”. If you cannot put the placenta in a refrigerator, place it in the cooler on ice. I will pick it up in your cooler.
5. I will pick up placenta, hopefully within 12 hours of the birth depending on the time of day baby arrives.
6. I will deliver the prepared capsules to your home within 48-72 hours.