REIKI LEVEL 2- A Moms Space in Lafayette, CO
2018 classes- see below for dates!
November 18 (9am-3pm) & 19 (9am-11am)Postponed- please join me in February!
Take your Reiki to the next level with Reiki level 2- which includes learning how to give the gift of Reiki to others, three powerful symbols to strengthen practice, and how to share distance Reiki. Deepen your intuitive senses & continue to broaden energetic awareness in this course.
2018 Reiki 2 Classes
- February 17th (9am-3pm) & 18th (9am-11am)
- May 19th (9am-3pm) & 20th (9am-11am)
You will be able to:
- Give the gift of Reiki to others- an amazing gift of balancing you can share with your baby, child, family member or friend.
- Use Reiki when holding space for others- whether you are teaching a yoga class, attending a birth as a doula, holding a therapy session, etc.
- Bring Reiki into your healing practice- yoga, acupuncture, massage, chiropractic care, etc.
- Send distance Reiki to facilitate healing
- Engage grounding to maintain energetic boundaries
- Use Reiki symbols to quickly bring in Reiki energy to a space/situation/person.
Our time together will be a weekend of self-care, personal growth, and Reiki knowledge, including:
- guided meditation
- journaling and self-reflection
- a brief history of Reiki symbols and time to practice using the symbols
- time to practice Reiki on others, send distance Reiki, reflect and share
- exploration of tools for energetic grounding
$275 includes complete Reiki 2 certification and organic gluten free lunch on the first day.
Testimonial: “Are you feeling disconnected? Is your body achy, tight, exhausted? Looking for a sense of direction?
I felt very similar at the beginning of the new year, that I wanted to reconnect with myself. A friend made a recommendation that Reiki would help me and provided information about an upcoming weekend course that Tekla Ayers was teaching. Upon completing level 1, I felt like I had been on a vacation from all of my self talk. What a wonderful feeling!
Since completing level 2 in February, I have met up with others in a group healing where the energy was incredible. On a daily basis, I incorporate Reiki. Tekla provides amazing guidance in a comfortable setting so that I am confident in my practice.
I highly recommend taking the time for self care via Reiki and Tekla is a great inspiration to help you on your journey!” ~ Diana, Reiki Student